Designed to appeal to project sponsors, bankers and advisors, Best Practice Project Finance Modelling is essential to improve your ability to build, review or analyse project finance models at all levels.
Best Practice Project Finance Modelling will give you the tools you need to build and sensitise robust and transparent cashflow based financial models and dramatically increase your Excel efficiency. During this two day financial modelling course you will, under personal coaching from our expert trainer, build your own project finance model from scratch using the Corality Financial Modelling methodology.
You will learn the modelling principles and structured approach that are applicable across a range of industries including Mining, Oil & Gas, Power, Renewable Energy, Real Estate and Infrastructure.
This project finance modelling course will enable you to
- Achieve consistent and accurate outputs using Corality Financial Modelling
- Learn efficient modelling techniques to deliver more analysis, faster and more accurately
- Master time saving techniques including scenario management and data tables
- Construct flexible debt repayment functionality and ratio analysis
- Learn from professional financial modellers and leading developments in transaction modelling
Who should attend this course focused on project finance models?
This course is suitable for anyone who needs to build, review or analyseproject finance models. Typical attendees include Analysts, Managers, Senior Managers and Associate Directors.