Master the advanced modelling techniques required to drive the analysis of complex projects and transactions across a broad range of industries. Successful execution of project finance transactions requires comprehensive modelling and debt analysis.
Advanced Project Finance Modelling enables you to extend your debt modelling capabilities in order to drive the transaction process. Bankers, sponsors and investors all benefit from the powerful techniques for debt sizing, covenant monitoring and development of financial statements. With a continuous focus on robustness and flexibility, and analytical techniques such as multi-asset modelling, this course is guaranteed to boost your project finance career and give you all the tools to reach financial close. You will learn the modelling principles and structured approach that are applicable across a range of industries including Mining, Oil & Gas, Power, Renewable Energy and Infrastructure/PPP/P3.
This advanced project finance modelling course will enable you to
- Extend your project finance modelling skills to allow you to take a transaction from screening to financial close
- Develop required techniques for debt sizing, covenant monitoring and advanced debt structures including lock-up mechanisms and debt sculpting
- Gain a complete understanding of the modelling of Debt Service Reserve Accounts (DSRA)
- Extend your toolkit to include alternative debt repayment methods for increased flexibility
- Achieve consistent and accurate outputs with a proven best practice modelling approach – Corality Financial Modelling Methodolgy
Who should attend this advanced financial modelling course?
This course is suitable for anyone who needs to extend their modelling skills and understand the advanced aspects of project finance models. Typical attendees include Analysts, Managers, Senior Managers and Associate Directors. An existing thorough understanding of best practice modelling and project finance analysis is assumed.